PRÁCTICA 7

1. Hey! Yesterday I saw you at the supermarket, but you ignored me. Something happens?
Saludo | Vectores, Fotos de Stock y PSD Gratis

2. Wow! How well you look in that new dress, you will surely attract the eyes of the whole dance.
Baile de graduación de secundaria - La Voz de la Frontera

3. Yay! I won the Blitz Brigade game for the first time.
Gameloft | Blitz Brigade

4. Damn! Those people are like wild cats, they want to be the best at everything always.
Gatos felices | Riña de gatos: agresividad y convivencia

5. Uh-Hum! Anto and Dany are athletes, both are a couple, it is amazing because their sports are very different.
El tierno regalo que Daniel Corral le dio a Antonieta de Exatlón

6. Eureka! I finally have a perfect excuse for not being able to go out on the weekend.
Ideas demasiado grandes | FOROALFA

7. Oh, my God! I have thrown away my mom's favorite pot, I will make it look prettier.
Jardín de hadas en una maceta rota | JARDINES EN LATA

8. Ugh! I don't like this about online classes, they just stress me out.
Pin en Pretty Little Liars

9. Hey! New Yorkers from the east I am the gossip girl, I have super news for you.
Gossip Girl - Crítica de serie

10. Woah! Whoever said that money does not buy happiness, did not know where to buy.
20 Señales de que tu mejor amiga y tú son básicamente una pareja ...



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog